[Sugar-devel] Help with Music Blocks Wikipedia Page?

devin at ulibarri.website devin at ulibarri.website
Thu Dec 30 09:11:50 EST 2021

A quick follow up on more substantial resources (from Japan):

Following links found in
https://www.learning-innovation.go.jp/edtech-library/el004/ I find:

*
https://www.learning-innovation.go.jp/existing/doc2019/verify_d0089_achievementreport.pdf#report
*
https://www.learning-innovation.go.jp/existing/doc/a0003/verify_a0003_achievementreportN.pdf#report
*
https://www.learning-innovation.go.jp/existing/doc/a0003/verify_a0003_interimreport.pdf?211230

These are pretty good references, I think. Unless someone else on this
list would be qualified to interpret the Japanese, I will add them to my
draft and just cross my fingers that these reviewers will approve of it.

At any rate, glad I found these!

Devin