[Sugar-devel] How to modify the sugar?

Sourabha G sourabha.project at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 03:01:20 EDT 2021

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I tried modifying Sugar and the
changes persist. The traceback and errors are shown in the log files, but
the debug output(print statements) does not show up in log files (But it
did show only once in shell.log inside one of the 4 directories labelled
with 10 digits numbers). Is there any other files other than shell.log
where the output might get stored?