[Sugar-devel] Apply Changes to Sugar live build.

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Apr 16 18:44:35 EDT 2021

That is an expected outcome.  Don't make a virtual hard disk from the
ISO.  That way you have a live build as a hard disk, without any
persistence.  Instead, follow the normal Debian procedures for
installing the operating system to a new virtual hard disk.

Sorry, I don't have a reference to the Debian documentation.

James Cameron
https://quozl.linux.org.au/