[Sugar-devel] Apply Changes to Sugar live build.

Shivam Rai shivamrai19042001 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 07:36:19 EDT 2021

In terminal activity,I changed to super user with su command. Then  cd/ to
respective directory. Then, vi(command) module.py.
It opened the module.Switched to insert mode(i). Changed the code. Then
saved and exit it using (:wq! )
I confirmed the changes by reopening the module. They are there. But when I
restarted it the changes were not kept. The module was in its original
state.

And Yes, I will make sure to keep related queries in same thread.