[Sugar-devel] Testing commits

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiam at sugarlabs.org
Tue Apr 13 10:59:19 EDT 2021

The easiest way to test changes to Sugar is via the Sugar Live Build
because all you
need after applying your changes is a restart and these changes reflect and
in your case
where you want to test particular commits, all you need to do is checkout
that commit and
rebuild the Sugar Live Build at that commit, restart Sugar and you can test
that commit.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya
ibiam at sugarlabs.org