[Sugar-devel] What are Core activities?

Sourabha G sourabha.project at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 11:07:26 EDT 2021

Hi Shivam,
The category of activitites that are usually preinstalled is called Fructose
<http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/fructose/> while the other
activities fall under Honey <http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/honey/>.
You could refer to the wiki page for more clarity
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Source_Code. To figure it
out in the repo, see the Readme. The activities the are a part of sugar
belongs to Fructose.