[Sugar-devel] Draft Proposal

Jui Pradhan juipradhan2k at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 04:26:31 EDT 2021

Hi Rahul,
              Thanks for your proposal, I have two comments:
- Please include the links to your PRs or issues opened. Even if they are
few in number, we look for quality over quantity and listing them in your
proposal helps everyone take a look at your work on the codebase.
- The excel sheet was used to evaluate the current state of the sugar
activities and not report progress. Moreover, it was done to demonstrate
that you have taken the effort to look up most activities that
need improvement. In my opinion, reporting progress using excel sheet isn't
a good idea since each activity will have different requirements (feature
additions or bug fixes) it might be difficult to put it in categories.

Regards

Jui Pradhan