[Sugar-devel] Proposal | Debugging Aids for Music Blocks

Kushal Khare kushalkhare.official at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 12:32:45 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone!
Greetings for the day. I am Kushal Khare and I am currently in the 2nd year
of my Bachelor in Technology from Institute of Engineering and Rural
Technology(Affiliated to AKTU) in Computer Science and Engineering. I have
been contributing to Music Blocks for the past 4-5 months and it has been a
great experience.I've surely learnt a lot along the way.

Now, I am participating in GSoC. I have attached my proposal for one of the
GSoC projects for 2021 edition.
Mentors and members, kindly have a look at it and please do share your
valuable feedback on the same.

Looking forward to suggestions on how I can improve my proposal.

Thanks and Regards,
Kushal Khare

 Debugging Aids for Music Blocks
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JbxdYUPJzM2DU3kLPHdQth_2ULHH6Ccy759ZxKU0INQ/edit?usp=drive_web>