[Sugar-devel] GSoC'21 draft proposal for 'Improve and maintain 15 sugar activities'

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiam at sugarlabs.org
Wed Apr 7 13:31:56 EDT 2021

Hi Sourabha,

Thanks for the draft, a few comments;

What do you mean by "Add help activity" - second item in the Honey part -?
When you say "Contribute to the documentation", could you be a bit more
specific? What documentation do you intend to contribute to?
The fifth item "Fix issues that are required for an activity to be
released" seems vague,
what issues are you referring to here and in what activities?

You've selected less that 15 activities as stated by the project idea, we
definitely can talk about
the activities you'd want to work on.

I like the fact that you teach yoga classes to kids, I think that's amazing.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya
ibiam at sugarlabs.org