[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs GSoC'21 | Skills required

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Sep 11 16:52:48 EDT 2020

Thanks for asking.

* primary education; curricula, lesson planning, delivery,

* tablet and laptop hardware; range, performance, costs, capacities,

* open source project management; transparency, diversity and
  inclusion, cross-cultural communication,

* open source licensing,

* autoconf, git, inkscape, SVG, PNG, and any other technology used by
  our repositories.

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 12:47:44AM +0530, DHAiRYA wrote:
>     Hi there!
>
>     I am planning to contribute to Sugar Labs in GSoC'21 if it participates as
>     a mentor org.
>
>     I have intermediate Python and HTML, CSS, JS experience. What other skills
>     do I need to develop to boost up my chances of being selected?
>
>     Will be really grateful if you can help in any manner!
>
>     Much thanks
>     Dhairya Shah

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/