[Sugar-devel] Some questions about Sugar and Sugar Live Build

Martin Guy martinwguy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 09:04:01 EST 2020

Hi all
  I have a couple of questions about Sugar and SLB that I haven't
managed to answer yet, so if anyone knows, that would be a boost for
me.

* What difference does it make if one selects a different age group
  at the startup screen? Also, if it's "nothing" as it seems, where
  would I look to change SLB to make it skip the color and age
  selection screens?

* With a Live system, how does one change the language and
  keyboard layout? (One option for me is to produce a range of
  language-specific ISOs, each configured during the build for
  a different language/kdb pair)

Thanks