[Sugar-devel] Second Call for Candidacies Sugar Labs Oversight Board Elections 2020-2022

Martin Guy martinwguy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 11:06:00 EST 2020

Re: oversight board, I would be happy to apply since I gather that
achieving a quorum has been an obstacle to its effectiveness, but I
feel too new to Sugar and its community to know the ins and outs of
Sugar Labs.
That said, if a slot does remain vacant and I could usefully fill it,
I would be happy to reconsider this when I am more experienced and in
tune with SL. Am I right in thinking that the Board can fill vacant
posts by consensus in mid-term?