[Sugar-devel] Sugar Trisquel image Ready for testing.

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 09:22:13 EST 2020

Music Blocks was made to run from a browser and it currently fails to start
in sugar, there's an open issue for it
https://github.com/sugarlabs/musicblocks/issues/2579.

When you say "Couldn't make Develop do anything useful" I'm guessing you
mean you couldn't use the activity, the activity helps you create your own
activity or edit existing ones.