[Sugar-devel] Community Bonding Period

Jui Pradhan juipradhan2k at gmail.com
Sun May 31 13:07:08 EDT 2020

Hi,
My Project is - Maintain and release atleast 25 Sugar Activities. I had a
good time coordinating with my mentor and attending the scheduled meets.

My progress on the project includes my work on activities - iknowmyabcs,
bridge, jumble, sugarchess, recall, nutrition, Analyze Journal, Pukllanapac
and few changes to sugargame. You can see my merged commits here
<https://github.com/search?q=is%3Apr+author%3AJuiP+org%3Asugarlabs&type=Commits>
.

In the coming week I have planned to work on those activities which have
incomplete / pending Pull requests. I haven't specifically narrowed down
the ones I will be working on. Moreover, I will be testing the activities
Saumya will be porting to python 3 and make necessary changes for the
activity to be released. :)

Any suggestion or feedback is welcome.
Thankyou.

Regards,