[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer game activity pack meeting

prakash ujjwal prakashujjwal1010 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 07:56:09 EDT 2020

I and my mentor Ashish had a meeting on sugarizer game activity pack at
3:00 PM IST on 27th May.

We discussed about the demo of tangram activity, we had discussion
regarding the setting mode and flipping parallelogram feature by clicking
which I have added to the demo after the suggestions Lionel and Ashish gave
yesterday. We then had a small discussion regarding the UI of the
activities, and we will have this discussion more on Saturday.

   1. Previous Tasks completed: basic demo of tangram activity implemented.
   2. Problems: none
   3. Next tasks: explore the sugarizer vue template

We will have our weekly meeting on Saturday where we will discuss further
about the activities