[Sugar-devel] Situation update

Anindya Kundu anindyaak007 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 23:30:03 EDT 2020

Dear James,

Thanks for the feedback. In the last meeting before the interruption I
briefly informed that I was exploring the feature.

Walter has been walking me through some of the important code, and I'm
experimenting to figure out how to create the required class structures. I
feel there will be a lot of moving parts, and so keeping a dynamic log is
crucial for us to synchronize along, and keeping it close to the code feels
helpful.

I'll bring this up with him in today's meeting and push an update. Since
we're having a brief group meeting every weekday, I think communication
should be fine.