[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Game activity pack meeting

prakash ujjwal prakashujjwal1010 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 06:04:21 EDT 2020

I and my mentor Ashish had a meeting on sugarizer game activity pack at
3:00 PM IST today i.e. 16th May.

We finalized the basic implementation of mindmath algorithms and and we
decided to follow the paper https://wiebke.github.io/idp_tum.pdf  for the
tangram puzzle generation algorithm.

   1. Previous week task: refine algorithms for mindmath activity, research
   on puzzle generation algorithm for tangram activity
   2. previous week tasks completed: implemented mind math activity, solved
   bugs for chess activity
   3. Tasks in upcoming week: create a small demo for tangram puzzle
   generation algorithm

Regards,
Prakash