[Sugar-devel] Introduction: Sugarizer School Portal

NIKHIL MEHRA nmehra at ph.iitr.ac.in
Fri May 8 08:10:13 EDT 2020

Hello,

I'm Nikhil Mehra, I've participated in GSoC'19 with Sugar Labs before and
my project was Improve Sugarizer Server Dashboard.

This year I have been selected as the GSoC'20 Student Developer for
Sugarizer School Portal project.

The link to my proposal is:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N-PU4lMBOd3k205a-jGJUSCthdYmGhGqL5TafXkhF58

You can also find the proposal under the attachment.

I will be having weekly meetings with my mentors Michaël Ohayon and Lionel
Laské on Slack. I will be forwarding a log of the discussion after each
meeting on sugar-devel.

I look forward to working on GSoC'20 with Sugar Labs.

Regards,

Nikhil Mehra