[Sugar-devel] Studying Online - The Conversation

Anindya Kundu anindyaak007 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 05:02:30 EDT 2020

Hello James,

Similar things have been implemented here in India as well. We too are
having video conference classes on Zoom and other communication on Google
Classroom.

With respect to GSoC, I don't know it there is a norm of chats, but I think
it could really help to have one on one chats between the students and
mentors over mails in certain situations.

Chat gives a more real-time feel and I think it can be useful if there
needs to be a bidirectional conversation. Platforms like Slack and Telegram
can be used.