[Sugar-devel] [Proposal Review] Music Blocks JavaScript Export

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Mar 29 16:50:49 EDT 2020

Thanks Anindya,

We have a draft shared on our dashboard with your name.

Application Review begins in a couple of days.  For exact time in your
timezone, see
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/how-it-works/#timeline

You are welcome to work further on the proposal, or on right fit.
https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC#right-fit

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 10:04:57PM +0530, Anindya Kundu wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just finished writing my GSoC proposal with the same name as the subject of
> this mail.
>
> I know it's a bit late but I request you to kindly look at my proposal.
> Suggestions and advices are welcome.
>
> Thank you. Regards.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/