[Sugar-devel] Proposal review request

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Mar 29 16:47:41 EDT 2020

Thanks Chandan,

We have a draft shared on our dashboard with your name.

Application Review begins in a couple of days.  For exact time in your
timezone, see
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/how-it-works/#timeline

You are welcome to work further on the proposal, or on right fit.
https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC#right-fit

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 06:39:01PM +0530, Chandan Prakash wrote:
> Hello community,
> Hope you are all doing well. I want you to please see my proposal for
> refactoring music blocks project.
> I have attached the proposal link for review and also attached PDF file .
>  Suggestions are highly welcome . Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Thanks
>
> [1] [icon_11_do]   GSoC ’20 Project Proposal

> [1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/18gKhi600fUo9R3rFoiE8SWoL-TQAi0RHjv-7WY5b1C0/edit?usp=drivesdk

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/