[Sugar-devel] [sugar-devel] GSoc 2020 Proposal review request

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Mar 29 04:51:17 EDT 2020

Thanks Saumya,

We have a draft shared on our dashboard with your name.

Application Review begins in a few days.  For exact time in your
timezone, see
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/how-it-works/#timeline

Yours is the first proposal to have chosen an idea of your own; it is
not in our 2020 ideas list.  That's fine to begin with.  But we cannot
accept a proposal that has no mentors willing to work with you on it.
(Our 2020 ideas have pre-announced mentors for each idea.)

Please find suitable mentors and add them to your proposal.  Your
mentors must have demonstrated coding ability in Python 3 and Sugar
Toolkit for GTK 3, and a willingness to mentor you.  You may look for
mentors among closed pull requests and git commits, but please don't
use GitHub to contact them.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/README.md#want-to-work-with-us-

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 07:36:07PM +0530, Saumya Prakash wrote:
> I have attached my project proposal "New Science themed activities" in
> attachment. Also shared  from gsoc dashboard. Kindly please review and
> suggestion changes.
>
> Thank you

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/