[Sugar-devel] Proposal Review request

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Mar 27 19:19:29 EDT 2020

Thanks Saumya,

We have a draft shared on our dashboard with your name.

Application Review begins next week.  For exact time in your timezone,
see https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/how-it-works/#timeline

You are welcome to work further on the proposal, or on right fit.
https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC#right-fit

Next time, please post to the mailing list a PDF, or link to PDF.

Google Docs should not be posted because a document can change after
you send the link, a document can disappear, the export feature may be
turned off, and we don't want to require our members to use Google
Docs.
https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC#want-to-work-with-us-

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 01:59:08AM +0530, Saumya Mishra wrote:
> I have shared my draft proposal of GSoc for Port Sugar and core activities to
> Python 3 . Kindly do review and suggestions are welcomed.
> Link-[1]https://docs.google.com/document/d/
> 1xKhvhCcxdPgQn8VglpcNWlPF6tk8xpw9zdNu1RsYpoA/edit?usp=sharing

> [1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xKhvhCcxdPgQn8VglpcNWlPF6tk8xpw9zdNu1RsYpoA/edit?usp=sharing

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/