[Sugar-devel] Proposal Review Request

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Mar 24 16:59:25 EDT 2020

Hello Ayush,

Thanks for the invitation.

Application Review Period begins on 1st April under the full program
timeline, see
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/how-it-works/#timeline

As I'm a mentor for the project idea, I don't think I should review
your proposal until then.  Reviewing early would be unfair to any
other students, because I would become familiar with your proposal.

Mentors who are not associated with the project idea, and other
community members, may review and comment as they wish.  You've had a
comment from Aniket, and that's great.

You can also review your own proposal; look through GSoC guides, our
GSoC/README.md, our project ideas page, and previous projects.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/