[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer APK builder plugin addition

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 16:09:32 EDT 2020

Hi Dhruv,

You can't directly edit the docker image.
The better solution is to launch it with another entry point.
Something like:

sudo docker run --rm -it \
	 -v `pwd`/sugarizer:/sugarizer \
	 -v `pwd`/cordova-plugin-sugarizeros:/cordova-plugin-sugarizeros \
	 -v `pwd`:/output \
         --entrypoint /bin/bash \
         llaske/sugarizer-apkbuilder:latest

It launch a command line into the docker so you're free to update the build
environment. Then you could launch the ./make_android.sh (the default entry
point for the image) to start generation.

Regards.

               Lionel.