[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2020: Introduction

Aman Goel aman.goel185 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:44:07 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

I am Aman Goel, a sophomore from Cluster Innovation Centre, University of
Delhi, India currently pursuing B.Tech in Information Technology &
Mathematical Innovations.

I came across the project ideas - *Port Sugar and core activities to Python
3 & Debian advocacy for Sugar *and found them really interesting. I
understand I am a little late but I would love to contribute to *Sugar Labs*
and eventually draft a proposal for the same. I believe I have good Python
skills and am proficient with Debian. I am willing to learn as and what the
project demands.

As of now, I am exploring the *Sugar Labs* code-base and have gone through
the code structure and the basics. I would be really grateful if I could
receive guidance on how to proceed further so that I can contribute to *Sugar
Labs* in the best way possible.

Thank you :)