[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2020 (Knowledge Activity Pack) Proposal Review Request

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 12:19:55 EDT 2020

Hi Dhruv,

Good proposal with lot of information about how the activities will work
and how you will do it.

Few remarks:
- Regarding Curriculum activity. About generation in PDF/Word/ODT you've
miss the ODT part. I suggest you to take inspiration (or even retrieve
code) from Write activity where PDF/Word/ODT generation is implemented.
- Regarding Vote activity, I don't understand how a race-condition could
happen: presence is handle from the server side, not from the host (see
https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/blob/dev/docs/tutorial_step6.md#how-presence-works
)

Regards.

              Lionel.