[Sugar-devel] Curriculum Activity Sugarizer Knowledge Activity Pack

Hemansh Khaneja hemansh3172 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:08:20 EDT 2020

I wanted to clarify a doubt regarding curriculum activity:
>From what I understood in this activity a user can validate skills and
upload proof of validation for that skill and when sharing the activity
other users would basically see a kind of report card for the validated
skills of the user sharing the activity.
Is this what it is?
Also, can you give an example as to what kind of skill are we talking about?