[Sugar-devel] AmazonasTortuga

Jui Pradhan juipradhan2k at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 12:41:38 EDT 2020

Hello,
I was trying to work on Amazonas Tortuga. Porting the activity to gtk3.
Almost half way there, I realized it seems to have files from TurtleArt
activity which has already been ported to Gtk3 and python3. Porting files
from the folder TurtleArt seems to be a repetetive task. However, among the
many folders and files in AmazonasTortuga I am not able to find files which
are not a part of TurtleArt activity and need work.
I guess the situation will be no different for other activities which use
TurtleArt activity. Haven't really looked them up yet.
Can someone who has previously worked on the activities brief me?It would
really save a lot of effort.
Thanks.

Regards,
Jui Pradhan