[Sugar-devel] Number of proposals in gsoc

Chandan Prakash b18050 at students.iitmandi.ac.in
Sun Mar 15 15:21:18 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,
This is regarding to the number of proposals we need to submit for gsoc
2020 in sugarlabs. I came to know that a participant can submit 3 proposals
.Is it good to submit all 3 proposals?
How many proposals do we need to submit in sugarlabs in gsoc 2020 to get
selected?
I also think that the number of proposals had nothing to do with the
selection . It is the content and contribution that matter.But if anyone is
unable to decide between projects , is it good to submit more than one
proposal in sugarlabs?