[Sugar-devel] GSOC enquiry

Sumit Srivastava sumitsrisumit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 01:09:03 EDT 2020

Hi Sam,

For this idea the path is pretty simple. Select atleast 100 issues to
resolve over the course of the summer and tell us how you'd resolve them.

Maybe even try resolving a few beforehand so that we know that you are able
to actually resolve a few issues? Might increase chances of selection.

In short: Select atleast 100 issue in music blocks and chalk out a map to
resolve those issues. Also try contributing meaningfully to music blocks in
the meantime.

PS: Subscribe to sugar-devel mailing list if you haven't already done so.

- Sumit