[Sugar-devel] Testing Changes

Jui Pradhan juipradhan2k at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 00:25:04 EDT 2020

Hello,

If I make changes to the sugar gtk repository, how should I test sugar with
changed configurations? Should I use a virtual Machine for testing? On a
ubuntu VM install all dependencies, especially sugar-artwork,
sugar-datastore, and sugar-toolkit-gtk3.
and then clone the repository, run autogen.sh, then make and make install.
Or is there any other way of doing this?

Or is it alright if I directly change just the part of the code in my
working sugar desktop.
I found the path of files- /usr/src/sugar

Thanks.