[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] New logo for Sugar Labs

Peace Ojemeh perriefidelis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:33:41 EDT 2020

Hello,

After the conversation from the last board meeting and Claudia's input, we
were able to initiate a new set of deliverables, duly considering the
feedbacks received. We went ahead to make researches on "rebranding
processes", coining a number of references. Reading a number of materials
on rebranding processes employed by existing organizations, enabled us to
produce an experience that captures & maintains what Sugarlabs as an
organization stands for. To that effect, we have reduced the logo options
to just one, which is an improvement of the existing logo. Find
attached a google
drive folder
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HHtoUaetmInzRDbZT927RBPX-pygp9ty?usp=sharing>
that contains the new logo document, supporting documentation, 2 custom
animation sequences, and a roadmap I have drafted which will guide our work
process moving forward.

Following the revamp, a new website design is ongoing (still in its baby
steps though) but you can find the prototype of the first draft here
<https://www.figma.com/proto/iVvHw3nrOCjBi3FfCOM4PC/Sugar-refresh?node-id=198%3A439&viewport=509%2C425%2C0.08820320665836334&scaling=min-zoom>
(You
can click through "get sugar" and "Resources" on the navigation bar, and
through the "simple", "education" and "collaboration" in the "why sugar"
session.

Regards.