[Sugar-devel] Porting sugar activity to sugarizer

Abhishek Tanwar abhishektanwar084 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 23:25:49 EDT 2020

I am porting Implode activity to sugarizer . I read the code a few times
and I partially understood its working . One thing that I am not able to
understand is the logic that the game always have an answer despite of
random board formation in the beginning .
Is it that the initial state of board is designed according to last state
and the game is played in a reverse order such that there exist no state in
which there is no next move to make?