[Sugar-devel] Query Regarding GSOC

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Mar 11 19:39:24 EDT 2020

Hello Vishal,

Thanks for asking.

We have a proposal template
https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Template.md

Google has a guide to Writing a Proposal
https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/writing-a-proposal

And we have a list of what we are looking for in a perfect student
https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC#right-fit

My assessment will be based about 50% on proposal, and 50% on right
fit.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 06:41:00PM +0530, Vishal Chaudhary wrote:
> Hello, I am VIshal Chaudhary wanted to participate in GSOC 2020 with your
> organization.
>
> I have gone through the project list from which I think the below three
> interests me the most:
>
> Sugar app store for Python 3 activities (aslov4)
> Debian advocacy for Sugar
> Fedora advocacy for Sugar
>
> If I am to make proposal for any one of the above , How should I move on from
> here?
>
> Thanks,
> Vishal

James Cameron