[Sugar-devel] Getting Started with Sugar Labs in GSOC 2020

Favour Kelvin favourkelvin17 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:45:30 EDT 2020

Welcome.

 Most source code, but not all, is on
https://github.com/sugarlabs in various repositories.

If you are focusing on web development, you can look first at
Sugarizer at https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer and also Music Blocks
at https://github.com/sugarlabs/musicblocks ... the other web apps are
either inside Sugarizer or maintained in separate repositories and ZIP
files.

Please also read "How to get started as a Sugar Labs developer [v9]"
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2020-January/057643.html