[Sugar-devel] Blocks creation in MusicBlocks

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 10:53:39 EDT 2020

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 10:47 AM Rahul kohli <kohli6010 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sir I am working on one of this year's Proposed GSoC idea (Exporting code
> in MusicBlocks)

OK. So when you were referring to Turtle Blocks, you were referring to the
Python code. The block format is actually quite similar, but I suspect that
other than the general idea of how export works, there will not be any
transfer between the Python code and the JavaScript code.

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs