[Sugar-devel] Gsoc 2020

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Mar 8 17:52:09 EDT 2020

For Sugarizer please read the instructions at;
https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer

For Sugar on Ubuntu 20.04, please look at this archive thread;
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2020-February/057763.html

For Sugar on older versions of Ubuntu, please read the documentation
in the repository;
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/blob/master/docs/ubuntu.md

On Sun, Mar 08, 2020 at 12:43:10PM +0100, Massabe Lydiane wrote:
> I just discovered that desktop setup that I downloaded for Sugarizer is for
> debian operating systems. Where can I find the setup for ubuntu versions.
>
> Regards
>
> On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 12:14 PM Massabe Lydiane <[1]kengnelydiane684 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>     Hello everybody,
>
>     I am Massabe Lydiane from Buea, Cameroon.
>     I am currently pursuing a bachelor  degree of engineering(electrical
>     engineering) in the university of Buea. I am really interested in
>     participating in Gsoc this year contributing this great organization. I
>     have some programming experience in python and I am learning javascript.
>
>     I want to work under the project: Improve and maintain 25 sugar activities
>     for gsoc this year.
>
>     I have used Music Blocks and have also downloaded Sugarizer on my phone.
>     While installing sugarizer on my linux machine, do I need to install all
>     the four links listed?
>
>     Also can i have beginner issues to get started with?
>
>     Regards.
>     Lydiane

> [1] mailto:kengnelydiane684 at gmail.com

James Cameron