[Sugar-devel] Gsoc 2020

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Mar 8 17:49:32 EDT 2020

On Sun, Mar 08, 2020 at 12:14:29PM +0100, Massabe Lydiane wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I am Massabe Lydiane from Buea, Cameroon.
> I am currently pursuing a bachelor  degree of engineering(electrical
> engineering) in the university of Buea. I am really interested in participating
> in Gsoc this year contributing this great organization. I have some
> programming experience in python and I am learning javascript.
>
> I want to work under the project: Improve and maintain 25 sugar activities for
> gsoc this year.
>
> I have used Music Blocks and have also downloaded Sugarizer on my phone. While
> installing sugarizer on my linux machine, do I need to install all the four
> links listed?

For improve and maintain Sugar activities, use Sugar, not Sugarizer.

I'm not sure what four links you are referring to.

> Also can i have beginner issues to get started with?

I've no specific beginner issues at the moment, sorry.  It takes
longer to write them down and answer questions than it does to fix
them myself.  You can search GitHub Issues and filter by
org:sugarlabs instead of user:yourself.

> Regards.
> Lydiane

James Cameron