[Sugar-devel] GSOC 2020

ayush nawal ayushnawal457 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 10:09:08 EDT 2020

Assuming that you have successfully set up a sugar development environment.

It is strongly recommended to once go through the sugar-docs especially:
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs/blob/master/src/contributing.md

After the setup, you can simply fork, clone and work on an activity you
wish to contribute to. You can try solving existing issues or any issue of
your own which you faced while exploring the activities.
There is no need to ask permission to work on an issue.

Also, there are many activities that have hardly 1 or 2 issues open, you
need to figure out the issues(if exist) in such cases by yourself and
submit a pull request for the same, open a new issue in any activity only
when you are unable to solve that problem.

Given your interest in the project: Port Sugar and core activities to
python3
You can try contributing to activities that need some form of porting.

Hope it helps, Thanks