[Sugar-devel] GSOC 2020

Saumya Mishra 2017230 at iiitdmj.ac.in
Sun Mar 8 08:25:19 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,

I am Saumya Mishra from UttarPradesh , India. I am currently pursuing
Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering) from PDPM Indian
Institute of Information Technology Jabalpur,Madhya Pradesh,India. I am
really interested in participating in Gsoc this year contributing in this
great organization. I
have programming experience in python as well as in javascript.

I want to work under the project: Port Sugar and core activities to python3
for gsoc this year.

I have installed sugarlabs on my linux but don't know where should I start.
Where can i find beginner issues to get started with?