[Sugar-devel] Gsoc 2020

Massabe Lydiane kengnelydiane684 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 07:14:29 EDT 2020

Hello everybody,

I am Massabe Lydiane from Buea, Cameroon.
I am currently pursuing a bachelor  degree of engineering(electrical
engineering) in the university of Buea. I am really interested in
participating in Gsoc this year contributing this great organization. I
have some programming experience in python and I am learning javascript.

I want to work under the project: Improve and maintain 25 sugar activities
for gsoc this year.

I have used Music Blocks and have also downloaded Sugarizer on my phone.
While installing sugarizer on my linux machine, do I need to install all
the four links listed?

Also can i have beginner issues to get started with?

Regards.
Lydiane