[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 141, Issue 31

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 12:11:04 EDT 2020

Cross developpement is possible with Sugarizer because Sugarizer could run
on Windows like on any other platform (Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS).
If Python is a pre-requisite, Jappy activity could be used but it will not
allow to use graphical python libraries like pygames.
If Python is not a pre-requisite writing the activity using JavaScript
could be a nice choice because there is a lot of existing JavaScript
framework equivalent to pygames.

To learn Sugarizer activity development, there is a step by step tutorial
here: https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/blob/dev/docs/tutorial.md

Regards.

         Lionel.