[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [IAEP] Oversight Board - Update

devin at ulibarri.website devin at ulibarri.website
Tue Jul 21 12:19:31 EDT 2020

Hi,

I meant July 22nd.

We meet every two weeks on Wednesdays at 20:00UTC. I was just trying to
be helpful by sending a reminder, but I see that doing so can sometimes
cause inadvertent confusion.

The open invitation is: contact us if you would like to come to these
meetings, which happen on a regular basis.

Devin

devin at ulibarri.website: