[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer game activity pack meeting (18th July)

prakash ujjwal prakashujjwal1010 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 06:31:45 EDT 2020

I and my mentor Ashish had a meeting on sugarizer game activity pack at
3:00 PM IST on 18th July.

We discussed about the previous tasks.We had a discussion about the hint
feature and possible bugs in it. We discussed about level palette and end
game workflow, result screen which we will implement in coming week.

   - Previous tasks completed:
   -
      - Added keyboard controls
      - Added hint palette,
      - Added level palette
      - Added function to check if tangram is solved or not.
      - Started working on random tangram generation algo integration ( not
      completed)
      - problems faced in previous tasks: bugs
   - Tasks in upcoming week:
   -
      - Integrate random tangram generation algorithm
      - Make UI changes and solve bugs in game screen
      - Implement result screen
      - Implement game over or end game workflow
      - Integrate timer palette and implement timer enabled mode (if
      previous tasks are completed before time).

Regards,
Prakash