[Sugar-devel] Hello

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Jan 27 21:44:15 EST 2020

Welcome.

No, not really.  Most source code, but not all, is on
https://github.com/sugarlabs in various repositories.  There is no
single repository for all of Sugar Labs.

As you are focusing on web development, you can look first at
Sugarizer at https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer and also Music Blocks
at https://github.com/sugarlabs/musicblocks ... the other web apps are
either inside Sugarizer or maintained in separate repositories and ZIP
files.

Please also read "How to get started as a Sugar Labs developer [v9]"
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2020-January/057643.html

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 08:06:44AM +0530, Shrey tripathi wrote:
> Hello there,
> I am Shrey Tripathi, an aspiring web developer, and I want to contribute to
> Sugar Labs. In order to get familiar with the codebase of Sugar Labs, can
> anyone please help me out about where to start?
> Regards,
> Shrey Tripathi

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/