[Sugar-devel] setup the development environment

b18050 b18050 b18050 at students.iitmandi.ac.in
Fri Jan 17 10:57:27 EST 2020

Hello everyone,
 I was going through Gsoc 2019 ideas where I got some interest in the idea
of backporting the sugarizer activities back to sugar desktop. So, I was
following the Steps to take. There I found link to setup a development
environment but It lists three different ways to setting up the development
environment.
1. Sugar Live Build
2. Packaged sugar
3. Native sugar
So, I want to know which way to choose to setup the development environment.
Therefore,I am looking here for suggestion for the same which fits my
requirement.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Chandan