[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] Oversight Board Elections 2019-21 has begun!

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 00:54:29 EST 2020

Hello folks,
Good to see everyone can vote and the election is going fine. We did have
technical difficulty at the start but I am working on resolving that.
We did have a number of email addresses of the members bounce as their
alias didn't exist (About 30+). I would request if you do know of any past
or present members of Sugar Labs and didn't receive the election link. Then
please do come forward to update your email address, so we can send you
links to the election as well. The voter turnout is at 8% and I think we
can do better!

Thanks Ibiam for covering that bit, if anyone would like to be a member of
Sugar Labs they can apply here -
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Members

James, do you have access to members at sugarlabs.org alias? If you do can you
remove the candidates that are up for election? In the meantime, I will add
SLOB to the results. That's a good idea. Thanks,

Best,
Vipul

Best,
Vipul Gupta