[Sugar-devel] About Scratch.activity

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 16:34:34 EST 2020

Hi Prakash,

The latest version of the Scratch for Sugarizer repos are here
https://github.com/llaske/Scratch.activity and here:
https://github.com/llaske/scratch-gui/tree/sugarizer
The idea of the integration is to include the full Scratch GUI into the
Sugarizer standard Activity Template. Then few ReactJS Sugarizer containers
and components are added in the Scratch GUI (hidden in the menu) to handle
storage in datastore and retrieving of assets offline.

If you're interested to learn more about writing Sugarizer activity with
ReactJS, I suggest you to study another Sugarizer activity written with
ReactJS, Exerciser. You could find the repo here:
https://github.com/llaske/ExerciserReact

Hope it helps.

Regards.

                Lionel.