[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] Announcing Candidates for the Upcoming SLOB Elections!

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 03:42:06 EST 2020

Thanks Ibiam for the clarification!

1. James, I take the blame for the misunderstanding caused due to point 1,
should have cross-checked the facts. I hope this clears it up.

2. I feel the elections should be for 2020-2022 as well, keeping in mind
the fact that we are not cutting anyone's term short by taking this action
and doing right by everyone. This could be a fresh start as well. the
election committee can make sure to have election every year so this
scenario doesn't happen again. Looking forward to other views as well.

3.  Looking ahead to see what turns up and proceed accordingly.

We have also finalized the dates of the election. Will announce them once
we finalize this.
Thanks,

--
Best,